Indoor Air Quality
With today’s tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose CSI Mechanical LLC for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.
CSI Mechanical are professional air conditioning and Trane specialists, servicing the communities of Shelby, Patterson Springs, Light Oak, Cherryville, Fallston, Forest City, Gastonia, King’s Mountain, Lawndale, Lincolnton, Polkville, Spindale, NC.
Every homeowner should have a reliable heating system and a dependable heating contractor that they can count on if the unit develops a problem. CSI proudly serves as exactly that, deploying technicians who are fast, efficient, and honest!
HVAC Repair, Maintenance
With regular maintenance and quick HVAC repair, you’ll prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system in your Shelby, Patterson Springs, Light Oak, Cherryville, Fallston, Forest City, Gastonia, King’s Mountain, Lawndale, Lincolnton, Polkville, and Spindale, NC, home.
Proper maintenance of condensers, evaporators, fans and belts are also critical to ensuring your refrigeration is running efficiently. Not only does this aid in space temperatures—it increases recovery time during busy times and saves you money on your utility bills as well.